Feel confident in knowing that time will be made to listen to your concerns and answer your questions. Your time at Integrative Therapies will be spent with Colleen Tetzlaff and her support staff and may include nutritional and/or health coaching. Most first visits last 1-1.5 hours and follow-ups .5 hours-1 hour. The environment at Integrative Therapies is healing, pleasant, relaxing, and personal. Located at 60 Forest Falls Drive in Yarmouth, convenient parking is available.
2. Request an Appointment (fill out and send online)
After making your first appointment, please complete the following steps:
3. Read, sign and return Understanding the Services I Provide.
4. Fill out the convenient secure, private online health forms 1 week prior to your visit so that they may be reviewed in a timely fashion by Colleen Tetzlaff.
New Patient Intake Form (fill out and send online)
Please note: “Understanding the Services I Provide” and “New Patient Intake Form” must be submitted at least 24 hours before your first appointment, or the appointment will have to be re-scheduled.
5. (Important!) Be sure to have pertinent medical records mailed to our office at least one week prior to your visit, in order that your visit can be comprehensively carried out, and the focus of your visit be on you, not filling out forms.
6. On your first visit, please bring any current supplements you are taking so that we may review them together.
Integrative Therapies accepts most major commercial insurers and Medicare. We do not accept MaineCare. It would be helpful if you would download a Request for Consultation form or have your provider (primary care or treating oncologist) download this form, complete and fax back to us. Pertinent records can be mailed to the office, but should be done so promptly in order to facilitate your appointment.
Confidentiality and Privacy
Integrative Therapies is steadfastly committed to the security and confidentiality of your health information. All health forms completed online are submitted over a secure website and are protected from intentional or inadvertent viewing of them by others. In addition, your health records are kept secure and confidential on site at the office.